18th Edition (August 5, 2011)
- Criteria for Diagnostic of Fat Embolism Syndrome (FES)
- Diagnostic Criteria for Serotonin Syndrome (SS)
- Modified Khorana Risk Score for Prediction of Venous Thromboembolic Events (VTE) in Patients with Cancer
- Classifications of Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Criteria for Neurosurgical or Neuroradiologic Intervention for Mold Infections of the Central Nervous System (CNS)
|DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria for Anorexia Nervosa|
|Written by G. Firman MD|
|Thursday, 19 February 2009 10:48|
A. Refusal to maintain body weight at or above a minimally normal weight for age and height (e.g., weight loss leading to maintenance of body weight less than 85% of that expected; or failure to make expected weight gain during period of growth, leading to body weight less than 85% of that expected).
This material was taken from the DSM-IV. It is intended for educational purposes only.
Created: March 7, 2005
Newer news items:
Older news items:
|Last Updated on Saturday, 30 August 2014 06:54|
Site Last Modified