18th Edition (August 5, 2011)
- DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria for Major Depressive Disorder
- Diagnostic Criteria for Vegetative State (VS)
- Criteria for Diagnostic of Fat Embolism Syndrome (FES)
- Diagnostic Criteria for Serotonin Syndrome (SS)
- Modified Khorana Risk Score for Prediction of Venous Thromboembolic Events (VTE) in Patients with Cancer
|CURB-65 and CRB-65 Severity Scores for Community-Acquired Pneumonia (CAP)|
|Written by G. Firman MD|
|Thursday, 05 March 2009 03:48|
CURB-65 = Confusion, Urea nitrogen, Respiratory rate, Blood pressure, 65 years of age and older.
CRB-65 = Confusion, Respiratory rate, Blood pressure, 65 years of age and older.
Created: Mar 20, 2007
Newer news items:
Older news items:
|Last Updated on Thursday, 28 August 2014 06:28|
Site Last Modified