18th Edition (August 5, 2011)
- Criteria for Neurosurgical or Neuroradiologic Intervention for Mold Infections of the Central Nervous System (CNS)
- Criteria for the Diagnosis of Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Case Definition for Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
- Diagnostic Criteria for the Classification of Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD)
- Differential Diagnosis of Acute Vertigo
|CURB-65 and CRB-65 Severity Scores for Community-Acquired Pneumonia (CAP)|
|Written by G. Firman MD|
|Thursday, 05 March 2009 03:48|
CURB-65 = Confusion, Urea nitrogen, Respiratory rate, Blood pressure, 65 years of age and older.
CRB-65 = Confusion, Respiratory rate, Blood pressure, 65 years of age and older.
Created: Mar 20, 2007
Newer news items:
Older news items:
|Last Updated on Thursday, 28 August 2014 06:28|
Site Last Modified